The best way to determine which type of fuel is right for your home is to visit our convenient Hibernation Stoves and Spa showroom in Arnold, California. One of our factory-trained and experienced staff members would be happy to explain your options!
Heating Options For New Construction or Remodeling
Are you building a new home? Then you are only limited by fuel type available and your imagination! Determine how much space you need to heat and how cool your climate is to find the perfect fireplace for you.
Remodeling an existing room? You can build a new hearth, or remodel your existing masonry fireplace to be more efficient by adding an insert.
What Type Of Fuel Is Right For Me?
Gas Fuel Advantages
- Most convenient fuel to use
- Independent of electricity – heats during power outages
- Cleanest burning of all fuels
>> Learn more about Gas Stoves, Gas Fireplaces, and Gas Fireplace Inserts available from Hibernation Stoves and Spas.
Wood Fuel Advantages
- Natural, renewable resource
- Independent of electricity
- Enjoy sights, sounds and aroma of wood burning
>> Learn more about Wood Stoves, Wood Fireplaces, and Wood Fireplace Inserts available from Hibernation Stoves and Spas.
Pellet Fuel Advantages
- Natural, renewable, environmentally friendly
- Safe, recycled wood waste (biomass)
- Pellets are easy to use
- Pellets are convenient to store
>> Learn more about Pellet Stoves and Pellet Fireplace Inserts available from Hibernation Stoves and Spas.